Tuesday 24 December 2013

Self-Indulgent End Of Year Update

Time for an overdue update.  On a personal level, I am very happy to have become an employee of Workday.

I am still taking an interest in UK Payroll, Absence and HR issues, although my role is more a global one relating to Absence.

I won't therefore be blogging any further in relation to PeopleSoft.  I have to wave goodbye to the Software product that's been paying my mortgage for the last 15ish years, but happily not to all of the friends and colleagues I've met.  Quite a few former PeopleSoft folk have, like me, turned up at Workday and I intend to stay in touch with those who haven't and are still working with PeopleSoft

To anyone still working with PeopleSoft - I salute you and have fond memories of my "PeopleSoft days".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (Happy holidays if you prefer) to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment